Wednesday 20 July 2011

A place to vent...

This is a place away from my Quorn blog for me to write about non foodie things. I have actually had other blogs under pseudonyms for years but decided it was about time I had one which is proudly just me. I am old enough and hard enough now to take the flack if people don't like what I write and to those ends I am looking forward to utilising this blog as a forum for me to philosophise on the things I find baffling in life and share the things I find incredible.

I have a number of posts already at half finished stages on subjects as varied as social networking etiquette and the intricacies of ending friendships, I will start posting asap.

Please do let me know what you think, I am always welcoming of debate as long as it is structured and considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment